Attention All Members of the Exeter Country Club:
We are very excited to announce that The Exeter Country Club will be opening for golf on Monday, May 11th, 2020 for NH residents and our members (yes, an ECC member can reside in neighboring states and still play). We are excited to welcome folks back, but we need our golfers to understand that we will have a number of temporary precautionary measures in place to help keep our members, guests and employees comfortable and safe going forward. If you plan on playing golf this spring, please be sure to review and respect these parameters to help keep the game of golf safe and enjoyable for us all!
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times by members, guests and staff.
- Until further notice, we will continue to practice the following routinely:
o Intense clubhouse & touchpoint cleaning and sanitizing regimens
o Intense golf cart & push cart cleaning and sanitizing regimens
o ECC indoor employees will be asked to wear face coverings and gloves (mandatory for all F&B preparers and servers)
Important Golfer & Payment Information:
o All golfers must schedule a tee-time in advance.
o On-line tee times will be activated soon (people may also call for tee-times and info at 603-772-4752)
- Payment in advance is strongly encouraged
o Golfers should arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before their tee-time
o Extended tee-time intervals will be in place until further notice
o Our Clubhouse will be closed with the exception of our restrooms and check-in area (check-in area will be staged at our main entrance). We will have a Food and Beverage “take out window”.
o Golf carts will be available, but please understand that their availability could become very limited on busier days due to the guidance of ‘single-riders’. (those from the same household may ride together in the same golf cart)
o Walking is strongly encouraged
- Push carts will be available for rental
o Club rental sets will not be available
o Golfers will not be allowed permitted to linger at the course after their round
o Gatherings of 10+ people will not be permitted
- Practice Green and Practice Range are closed until further notice
Food & Beverage:
o Food & Beverage service will be “very limited” and offered only as ‘take-out’ only. No dining tables or chairs are allowed indoors or outdoors until May 18th at which time will be limited to outdoors only.
o Weather permitting, our on-course Beverage Cart service will be offered under strict service guidelines.
Important Golf Course & Playing Notes:
- Cups on the greens will be filled with foam so that golfers will not need to touch the flagstick OR reach into the hole to retrieve their golf ball (the ball is considered ‘in the hole’ if it strikes the cup)
- Key touchpoints like ball washers, bunker rakes and water coolers have been temporarily removed from the course until further notice.
ECC Golf Leagues:
- Start dates for Golf Leagues are as follows:
- Tuesday Night League 05/26
- Wednesday Night League 05/20
- Ladies League 05/21
Stay tuned for more guidance and rules for how we will need to organize start times.
We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding and your cooperation. We ask for your support for our staff when and if asked to please follow the social distancing guidelines. This is a new challenge for all of us and will take some adjustments on all our parts.
President, Board of Directors
Exeter Country Club