GREAT THINGS HAPPENING AT THE ECC!
ECC Member Spring Social! For all members: Please join us as we welcome the 2022 Golf Season!
- Sunday May 1st from 2:00 – 5:00 PM
- Exeter Country Club Bar and Grill
- Par-Tee with fellow members and catch up on what’s new with the club. Plan a round of golf and then come in to enjoy drinks and finger foods.
Course News & Club House Improvements. ECC is always working to improve the experience for all golfers. Below is a partial list of projects (some completed, some on the way).
- New Paint (see picture above) on the deck and exterior (thanks to great member volunteers Dan A., Tracy A., and Laurie G. that completed this project!).
- Starting Thursday April 14th, the Grill will have sandwiches from Moe’s and other local shops available on a limited basis.
- “Slice Seeder” at work. Our newest piece of equipment is hard at work on the greens. New growth expected in the next couple of weeks.
- Coming Soon: New granite steps on tee boxes (1, 4, 8/9). New Sand in all the Bunkers… Thanks Brendan!
- New Materials containment area (no more piles in the parking lot!)
Also check the schedule for two new tournaments (check with the Pro Shop for details):
- May 15, 1-Day Member-Member Blind Draw
- July 8, 1-Day Member-Guest (12:00 Shotgun)
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on May 1st and throughout the golf season.
The ECC Staff & Board of Directors